Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ohmygoodness! I have been bad!

OMGoodness! I have really been bad about posting to my blog...but I have been so busy with creating new jewelry and the holidays and yes I have become so addicted to Face Book....I have reconnected with so many of my former art students and class mates and made so many new art friends...it really is addicting + it is so easy to post too. So I am apologizing to all of my followers here. But I do see and talk to a lot of you over THERE! LOL I also have a Fan Page on FB, and would love to have you join.

I am so excited to tell you that I will soon have a new Website created by the incredible "Computer Guru" and bestest friend Christy Sobolewski...I can hardly wait...we have been thinking of all kinds of things to put on the site...You will be able to see all of my art work and be able to purchase right from the web site with this awesome shopping cart that Christy created. I will still have my etsy shop where you can purchase my jewelry, but I will have special things that will only be available on the new website...it really is all very exciting...

No comments: