Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Jewelry on Etsy

I wanted to show you some of the bracelets that I am making to put on my Etsy Shop. They are not posted there yet but will be this week along with some other jewelry that I have been making...the link is http://leasttreasures.etsy.com/

There are charm bracelets, earrings, vintage necklaces, custom necklaces and surprises. Please check it out. I will custom make bracelets with music charms, sports charms, or just about any kind of charm you would like.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like prima-gold verymuch it's very beauty
http://www.prima-gold.fusionthai.net

Ronnie said...

Hi! Found you at Dave the famous artist's blog. Beautiful bracelets!
I look forward to exploring your blog and the one you mention in your previous post. :))
Ronnie-in a small town in Georgia

Val Foster said...

Oh my....these are really cool. Beautiful bracelets anyone would be happy to wear. And quite an assortment of them. You are on a roll with the jewelry. I hope they're doing well in your ETSY shop. Kudos to you, friend.

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Lovely bracelets. Thank you for participating in the wonderful giveaway. Please enter my name into your drawing. It would be such a delight and honor to win. Jody
visionquest2020@msn.com

mary schweitzer said...

These are just lovely! I know they will do well in your shop.
Mary

Iowa Sunshine said...

Your bracelets are gorgeous! I love turquoise, don't have any tho. LOL. I've been enjoying your blog! Thanks. HUGS, Judy