Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some pretty cool Jewelry for my Etsy Shop

This is a set of earrings and a bracelet that are made of black and white "chunky" square acrylic beads...I will be posting them on my Etsy Shop this afternoon. This pair of earrings are dragonflies that are checking out some little flowers..the black and white beads are hand made glass.
These little blue Fimo Clay shoes are precious and you can find them and some red & black shoes and some black & white shoes on my Etsy Shop...there is a link in the right hand column to my shop.

This necklace, bracelet and earring ensemble is made up of pink and green crystal beads with silver bead spacers (the silver is from Taxco Mexico where silver is less expensive than here in the US, I love to go there and shop in the awesome Silver stores...) The heart pendant is a hand blown crystal heart with pink and green swirls.






6 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been a busy little bee mum xxx lovely jewellery x

Kim said...

Linda these are precious! I think my favorite might be the shoes, but hmmm, there's the chunky cubes and the... oh I can never choose!

Kim said...

I will pass your thanks on to Josh, he leaves pretty quick on an exercise, he is excited to be doing Marine stuff!

Val Foster said...

Oh Linda, you've been busy making beautiful jewelry. I love them all and am very impressed. The necklace is awesome. Very nice work! I hope you do well on ETSY.

Thanks for your comments on my work, I sure appreciate it. I still admire the art you sent me everyday. It inspires me!

Sandie R said...

Great jewellery pieces Linda. Love the Heart pendant set.

Linda Manning Findley said...

love the green and pink work ... it's so wonderful to see such eye candy .... Linda F